Many people love having sex to the point where they can’t imagine going without it even for a week. They are eager to meet up, whether with their life partners, friends with benefits, or one-night stands. Extroverts, in particular, tend to be very active in this regard, but the truth is, everyone and especially introverts face a dilemma about communication.
Sometimes, we don’t feel like going out. We don’t want to see anyone and at times, we don’t even want to have actual sex. The reasons can be different: recent break-up, depression, social anxiety, and shyness. Sexual impulses don’t disappear, though, so how to satisfy them? Instead of meeting with people physically, many turn to cybersex.
What Is Cybersex?
Cybersex is a type of online sex you have by using chats. At the later stages, if everything goes well, webcams can also be used, but the whole point, for the most part, is anonymity. How to have cybersex?
- Get comfortable. Take the coziest place, relax, drink some wine if you’re worried and want to loosen up;
- Wear something loose, like a robe, so you could take it off easily when things get heated;
- Find a chat room if you’re single or connect with your partner. Obviously, in the latter case, you have to arrange the session of cybersex beforehand;
- If you’re chatting with a stranger, establish some basic facts at first. Since you want to enjoy cybersex, having any kind of it with the first person you find is unlikely to be pleasurable. People like different things – some want to pretend like they’re a couple, others want to role-play. Some want to have only vaginal sex while others are interested in anal one. Before moving to the sex stage, check whether your preferences fit those of your partner;
- Start actual sexting. By now, you and your cyber partner have already determined the scenario you’re going to follow. Immerse yourself into this role. It might be awkward at first but later, if everything goes well, you’ll be able to relax;
- Type hotter and more explicit stuff. Describe how you disrobe, what you do, how you feel. Be natural. If it’s your first experience, things might be awkward at the beginning, but they’re going to improve later on;
- Let go of yourself. Simply enjoy and don’t think about appearing more experienced than you are. Cybersex is all about you. You can leave the chat room as soon as you want and never think of the encounter again. If everything passes greatly, though, save up the contact of your partner.
Free Voyeur Web
After cybersex, you might like to try life under cam type of shows. They work in a free voyeur web — people watch others do intimate stuff. They might masturbate, have sex with someone, wash or even simply sleep.
If you enjoy cybersex, engaging in voyeurism, whether as participant or observer, can feel pretty hot. It’s your call. Live your life to its fullest extent! And remember, even if something doesn’t work from the start, it will change. All you need is practice.